JOP – INDUSTRY READY, GUARANTEED.
Today there is a large gap between what is taught in universities and what is required by the industry. Our goal is to enhance your skillset to bridge that gap.
The JOP course has been designed to build up all of the skills you will need to start your career. If you are looking to build your career in the engineering design field and join the automotive and aerospace giants, MyTechCampus is the right place for you!
JOP COURSE DETAILS
PART I: COMPETENCY BUILDING
- CAD Package: In-depth training on major CAD software packages – PTC Creo, Siemens NX, CATIA v5
- Automtoive Domain Skills: Knowledge on designing automotive interior/exterior trims, chassis, HVAC system, etc.
- Engineering Fundamentals: The course covers the engineering principles, design considerations, product awareness, manufacturability, process based considerations, engineering drawing, GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) and more.
- Communication Skills: Our approach is designed to help you understand the main ideas of complex text and technical discussions. By enhancing your verbal communication skills, you will learn to express and explain your point of view, and interact fluently and confidently with peers and mentors in real-life, work-related situations.
PART II: ON-JOB TRAINING
Before actual deployment, a graduate goes through a structured and closely-mentored internship with potential clients. This on-job training module ensures that JOP scholars acquire first-hand experience and exposure to an engineering design organization, and get the feel of working in a real team with well-defined expectations and deliverables.
- Industry-recognised certifications and accreditations.
- On-job training in a reputed company with monthly stipend
- Assured placement on successful program completion
- Annual salary increases and bonus according to industry standards.
- B.Tech/ M.Tech in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Automobile
- Minimum 60% in Std X and XII, Graduation